Brainstorming webinar on implementation of Union Budget
Government of India is holding a series of brainstorming webinars in several key sector for facilitating efficient and speedy implementation of Budget announcements.
- These webinars are being held with the objective of brainstorming with experts from public and private sectors, industry & academia and identify strategies to move forward towards implementation of several issues across different sectors.
- As part of this series, Ministry of Education is organizing a webinar on education and skill sector on February 21, 2022.
- Webinar on education & skill sector will include sessions on different themes of relevance. It will witness participation of government officials from different ministries and state governments, skill development organisations, industry representatives, students, educationists, and other experts.
Themes identified for webinar on education and skill sector
Themes that have been identified for webinar on education and skill sector include:
- Digital University: Making World Class Higher Education Accessible for All
- Widening Reach of One Class One Channel: Reaching Quality Digital Education to the Farthest Corner
- The Digital Teacher: Creating quality e-content and Virtual Labs for Inclusivity, Better Learning Outcomes and Skilling
- Towards Fostering Stronger Industry-Skill Linkage
- India Specific Knowledge in Urban Planning and Design
- Strengthening Industry-Skill Linkage in AVGC
- Developing Educational Institutions in GIFT City
Plenary Session of PM
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the Plenary Session. Under the identified themes, seven parallel breakout sessions will be held. Participating teams will identify action points, broad strategies and timelines to implement in line with ease of education principles. They will also focus on harnessing employment opportunities.
Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT City)
GIFT city is an under-construction central business district, in Gandhinagar Gujarat. It is the first operational greenfield smart city as well as international financial services centre in India. It is located on the banks of Sabarmati River. It is at a distance of around 12 km from Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport.
Category: Summits and Conferences
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|