Ayushman Utkrishta Awards 2022
Ayushman Utkrishtata Awards conferred to the top performers in the implementation of Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri – Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY)
- The National Health Authority, the implementing agency of the AB PMJAY, presented the Ayushman Utkrishtata Puraskaar (Ayushman Excellence Awards).
- They were conferred on the occasion of the Arogya Manthan 2022, which marks 4-year completion of AB PMJAY and one-year implementation of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM).
- The awards recognized the top performing states, Pradhan Mantri Arogya Mitras (PMAMs) and public hospitals under the AB PMJAY.
- They was also conferred to states/UTs, districts, private & government health facilities and digital health solutions under the ABDM.
Winners of Ayushman Utkrishtata Puraskar 2022
- Top Performing State/UT: Andhra Pradesh
- Top Performing District: Andhra Pradesh’s Parvathipuram Manyam
- Top Performing Government Facility: District Hospital Dharwad in Karnataka
- Best Performing States: Kerala, Meghalaya, Gujarat, Manipur, Jharkhand, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh
- Best Performing UTs: Chandigarh and Jammu & Kashmir
- Top government integrator with highest number of health records linked to ABHA: National Informatics Centre
- Best private integrator with the highest number of health records linked to ABHA: Eka Care
About AB PMJAY
AB PMJAY was launched on September 23, 2018. It is the largest government-funded health insurance scheme. This completely cashless and paperless scheme provides up to Rs.5 lakh per family per year for secondary and tertiary healthcare hospitalizations. This scheme provides assistance for 10.74 crore vulnerable families across India. It is implemented by the National Health Authority (NHA).
What is Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA)?
Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA) is a unique health ID launched by the National Health Authority (NHA). It uses a 14-digit identification number that is generated using Aadhaar card or mobile number. It allows users to digitally share their health records with hospitals, clinics, insurance providers and other concerned stakeholders.
Category: Awards, Persons & Places in News
Topics: Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission • Ayushman Bharat Scheme • Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana • National Health Accounts • National Health Accounts (NHA) • National Health Authority • National Health Authority (NHA)
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|