Arunachal Pradesh- NITI Aayog MoU on School education
Recently, government of Arunachal Pradesh signed a tripartite Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the NITI Aayog & an organisation to bring a large-scale transformation in school education.
Highlights of the MoU include;
- The MoU has been signed as a three-year partnership. It will be implemented from 2022 to 2025.
- It focuses on enhancement of learning outcome of students in over 3,000 government schools in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Thus, it will reach to more than thereby, by reaching out to over two lakh children.
- It was signed to on the occasion of second anniversary of the New Education Policy (NEP) 2020.
- The school education transformation project will be implemented under Development Support Services for States (DSSS) initiative of the NITI Aayog.
Development Support Services for States (DSSS) initiative:
The DSSS initiative was launched by NITI Aayog. It provides project-level concept plan & financial closure to States and UTs. M/s Ernst & Young LLP has been appointed as the consultant by NITI Aayog, to provide transaction management support in a bid to implement selected infrastructure projects on ground. Important objectives of DSSS include:
- To establish Centre-State partnership model for cooperation.
- To reimagine and transform delivery of infrastructure projects.
- To establish PPPs as governance tools, to support large development agenda.
- To address important structural issues faced by States, while conceiving, structuring and implementing infrastructure projects.
- To build institutional and organisational capacities of States.
Category: States Current Affairs
Topics: Arunachal Pradesh- NITI Aayog MoU on School education • Development Support Services for States (DSSS) initiative • NEP 2020 • new education policy • New Education Policy (NEP) 2020 • NITI Aayog
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|