Ain Dubai: World’s largest and tallest observation wheel
World’s largest and tallest observation wheel, called Ain Dubai, will be opened in the UAE on October 21, 2021.
- This observation wheel will the latest addition to the long list of record-breaking attractions in Dubai.
- Ain Dubai is about 42.5m taller than the London Eye. It will take visitors to the height of 250 metres in order for them to enjoy the majestic view of Dubai’s picturesque skyline.
- It is located at Bluewaters Island, near Dubai Marina.
- It can carry up to 1,400 passengers in its 48 capsules, providing views of Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, and Burj Khalifa.
- Its base will act as an entertainment zone.
- It will also comprise of an 80-metre LED screen to create an electronic platform to broadcast, advertise and other information.
What packages will it offer?
- This observation wheel will offer dining in the sky and other exclusive celebration packages for corporate and event offerings.
- In all, the wheel will be bringing more than 19 customisable experiences against the backdrop of Dubai skyline.
- It will offer experiences like one rotation of about 38 minutes and two rotations of about 76 minutes.
- Visitors will also have the access to their private cabin that will provide full exclusivity.
- It will also be providing unique celebration packages for engagements, birthdays, weddings and business functions.
Private cabins can be customised in order to get all sorts of events like intimate celebrations and cultural festivities to treat VIP guests.
This 250 m high observation wheel at Bluewaters Island was announced in February 2013. Primary design and construction contractors were Hyundai Engineering & Construction and Starneth Engineering. Its construction was started in May 2015.
Category: International / World Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|