Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – September 21, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, September 21, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Petrology is a branch of science which is related to the study of which of the following ?
2. Amarsimha whose work Amarkosha is related to which of the following ?
3. What is the Modern name of a country which has Abyssinia as its old name?
4. The minimum support prices (MSP) for major agricultural products are fixed by the government, each year, after taking into account the recommendations of which of the following organizations?
5. Consider the following statements:
- It takes approximately 11 seconds for the light to reach the earth from moon
- It takes approximately 8 minutes for the light to reach from the sun.
- It takes 4.22 years for the light to reach from the nearest star Alpha Centauri
Which among the above statements is/ are correct ?
6. If the Reserve Bank of India wants to increase the Cash Reserves commercial Banks, which among the following would be the most probable step taken by it ?
7. Which among the following are the features of Exchange Earners’ Foreign Currency Accounts:
- They are opened with RBI
- They Earn interests on deposits
- They need a minimum balance to be maintained by the account holder
Choose the correct options:
8. Which of the following product is/are a part of Indian Agricultural exports ?
- Guargum Meal
9. Choose the correct statement about Oxalic acid:
10. Which of the following compound was used to isolate Potassium metal for the first time?