Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – September 18, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, September 18, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. At which among the following sites the where first evidence of cultivation of cotton has been found?
2. The Magellanic Clouds are visible from ___?
3. What is DONER ?
4. Which among the following ratio correctly denotes the Insurance Penetration?
5. Chief Dave Cameron Award is given for excellence in a field related to ___?
6. Which of the following substances undergo ‘sublimation’ on heating
7. Which of the following represents angular frequency of a body?
8. Which of the following represents Electric Power (V=Voltage, I=Current)?
9. Which of the following fishes lives in Ocean but moves to fresh water stream during reproduction?
10. How Green plants in the sea are useful for the respiration of fish?