Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 16, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 16, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. What is the minimum age for a candidate to be elected as President of India?
2. Who among the following decides the Foreign Policy of India?
3. Mannerheim line separates which of the following two neighbors ?
4. Who among the following social reformers of Maharastra played a leadership role in founding Dnyan Prakash, Indu Prakash, and ”Lokhitwadi periodicals in Maharastra.?
5. Bring out the only incorrect statement:
6. The “Social Security Group Insurance Scheme” has been replaced with which among the following schemes?
7. What do we call the magnitude of the maximum disturbance in the medium on either side of the mean value called as?
8. Which of the following fertilizers is mainly produced at Sindri Fertilizer plant in Jharkhand?
9. What is the SI unit of intensity of sound?
10. Which of the followings should be avoided by the Heart patients?