Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 18, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 18, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which among the following is not correctly matched?
2. The Sangai Festival is organized in __:
3. Which among the following does not come under Fundamental Duties of a citizen in India?
4. Which among the following is not Correctly matched?
5. Who was the first English President of Indian National Congress?
6. Which among the following terms referred to Free Pass or Duty Free Trade?
7. The “Universal Adult Suffrage” is enshrined in which among the following articles of Constitution of India?
8. A company making a public issue of securities has to file a Draft Red Herring Prospectus with SEBI through an eligible merchant banker prior to filing a prospectus with the Registrar of Companies. What information does this Draft Red Herring Prospectus provide
- Financial Details about the company
- Objects of raising money
- Price and size of offerings
Choose the correct option:
9. Which of the following can a court issue for enforcement of Fundamental Rights ?
10. The ‘more mega store’ retail chain belongs to which of the following Indian Industries?