upsc prelims test series 2023
1. Which of the following doctrines promotes regionalism? [A] Son of the Soil principle[B] Principle of Natural justice[C] Principle of Subsidiarity [D] Principle of Non-refoulement Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Son of the Soil principle] Notes: Son of the soil doctrine according to which, a state specifically belongs to the native group only, who are the ..
1. With respect to the National Hydrogen Policy, consider the following statements: It is notified by the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy. It offers a full waiver of inter-state transmission charges for 25 years. The manufacturer can bank the unconsumed renewable power up to 30 days. Which of the statements given above are correct? ..
1. Which of the following pairs of Mughal architectural structures and associated personalities are matched correctly? Red Fort – Shah Jahan Salimgarh Fort – Salim Shah Suri Humayun’ Tomb – Gulbadan Begum Shalimar Bagh – Akbar Choose the correct answer using the codes given below: [A] Only 1 & 4[B] Only 2 & 3[C] Only ..
1. Which of the following statements on one hand buggage policy is/are correct? It is applicable within India. Ladies bag, child bag with feeding bottle are exempted. Choose the correct answer using the codes given below: [A] Only 1[B] Only 2[C] Both 1 & 2[D] Neither 1 nor 2 Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Only ..
1. “Turning the tide-Unlearning Helplessness” is the motto of which of the following international conferences? [A] International Conference on Advances in Education and Information Technology[B] International Conference on Humanity and Social Sciences[C] Munich Security Conference[D] None of the above Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Munich Security Conference] Notes: The Munich Security Conference is the world’s leading ..