upsc current affairs tests
1. Which of the following agencies is in the process of developing National Gender Index to measure the progress and identify the persisting gaps in gender equality? Ministry of Women & Child Development Ministry of Health and Family Welfare NITI Aayog None of the above 2. Which of the following pairs of satellites and respective ..
1. Which of the following battles was/were fought between the Mughals and the Ahoms? Battle of Saraighat Battle of Alaboi Battle of Itakhuli Choose the correct answer using the codes given below: Only 1 & 2 Only 1 Only 1 & 3 1, 2 & 3 2. Consider the following statements on ‘dugongs’: Dugong belongs ..
1. Which of the following species has/have been named after former President of India, A.P.J Abdul Kalam? Bacterium Morning glory flower Wasp Spider Choose the correct answer using the codes given below: Only 1 & 3 Only 2, 3 & 4 Only 1 & 4 1, 2, 3 & 4 2. Identify the poet: He ..
1. With respect to the guidelines issued by the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI) on all Virtual Digital Asset (VDA) products and services, consider the following statements: Promotion and advertisement of Crypto and NFTs should carry a disclaimer about the risk involved with these. Advertisements should not depict minors in the ads. The guidelines ..
1. With respect to the National Hydrogen Policy, consider the following statements: It is notified by the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy. It offers a full waiver of inter-state transmission charges for 25 years. The manufacturer can bank the unconsumed renewable power up to 30 days. Which of the statements given above is/are correct? ..