GKToday UPSC Prelims Test Series – April
1. With respect to India, which of the following is/are implied by a deficit on the current account (CAD)? India imports more goods and services than it exports. Demand for the foreign currency is less than the demand for the Indian rupee. During CAD, Indian rupee will depreciate. Choose the correct answer using the codes ..
1. Which of the following tributaries of Indus River originate(s) in the Sulaiman ranges? Khurram Viboa Sangar Tochi Choose the correct answer using the codes given below: [A] Only 1, 2 & 3[B] Only 2 & 4[C] Only 3 & 4[D] 1, 2, 3 & 4 Show Answer Correct Answer: D [1, 2, 3 & ..
1. Which of the following sites is/are among the seven world heritage sites located in Ukraine? Saint Sophia Cathedral Pechersk Lavra Lviv’s Old Town Choose the correct answer using the codes given below: [A] Only 1 & 2[B] Only 2 & 3[C] Only 1 & 3[D] 1, 2 & 3 Show Answer Correct Answer: D ..
1. Consider the following statements: Thermobaric weapons use oxygen from the air. Convention on Cluster Munitions (CCM) prohibits member countries using cluster bombs. Neither Russia nor Ukraine are signatories of (CCM). Which of the statements given above is/are correct? Only 1 & 2 Only 2 & 3 Only 1 & 3 1, 2 & 3 ..
1. Which of the following agencies is in the process of developing National Gender Index to measure the progress and identify the persisting gaps in gender equality? Ministry of Women & Child Development Ministry of Health and Family Welfare NITI Aayog None of the above 2. Which of the following pairs of satellites and respective ..