Current Affairs Quiz – September, 2021
1. With which organization, NITI Aayog has partnered to launch ‘Shoonya’ campaign for zero-pollution delivery vehicles? [A] Rocky Mountain Institute[B] Tesla[C] Tata Motors[D] Solar Energy Industries Association Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Rocky Mountain Institute] Notes:NITI Aayog, with US-based RMI (Rocky Mountain Institute) and RMI India’s support, launched Shoonya—an initiative to promote zero-pollution delivery vehicles ..
1. In which city, PM Modi has laid foundation stone of Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh University? [A] Aligarh[B] Meerut[C] Jaipur[D] Varanasi Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Aligarh] Notes:Prime Minister Narendra Modi has laid the foundation stone of Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh State University in Aligarh. The university is being established by the Uttar Pradesh government ..
1. PayNow, with which India has announced the linking of the Unified Payments Interface (UPI), is a payment interface of which country? [A] Singapore[B] Nepal[C] Bhutan[D] Australia Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Singapore] Notes:India and Singapore have announced the linking of the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) and PayNow, in order to enable users to make ..
1. Who has been sworn in as the Chief Minister of Gujarat? [A] Bhupendra Patel[B] Acharya Devvrat[C] Anandiben Patel[D] Pushkar Singh Dhami Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Bhupendra Patel] Notes:Bhupendra Patel has been sworn in as the Chief Minister of Gujarat. He was sworn in by Governor Acharya Devvrat at the Raj Bhavan, Gandhinagar. He ..
1. Which organization has developed a new API to enable checking of COVID-19 vaccination status? [A] Co-WIN[B] Aarogya Setu[C] ICMR[D] AIIMS Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Co-WIN] Notes:Co-WIN has developed a new Application programming interface called ‘Know Your Customer’s or Client’s Vaccination Status (KYC-VS). This will enable entities to check an individual’s status of vaccination ..