Current Affairs Quiz – September, 2020
1. Which country is to play host to the virtual G20 Leaders’ Summit? [A] United States[B] Japan[C] Saudi Arabia[D] India Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Saudi Arabia] Notes:The G20 Leaders’ Summit will be organised virtually on November 21-22 by Saudi Arabia, as per the country’s recent announcement.It also said that the Summit will focus on ..
1. What is the theme of International Sign Languages Day – 2020? [A] Sign Languages are for everyone[B] Sign Languages for Communication[C] Making Sign Languages Mainstream[D] IT for Sign Languages Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Sign Languages are for everyone] Notes:‘International Sign Languages Day’ is celebrated on September 23. In India, it was celebrated by ..
1. Which development bank has approved USD 570 million worth loans for Urban sector projects in Rajasthan and MP? [A] Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank[B] Asian Development Bank[C] BRICS Bank[D] World Bank Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Asian Development Bank] Notes:The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has announced that it has approved two loans for urban sector ..
1. Which state has won the UN Award for Performance in Non-Communicable Diseases related SDGs? [A] Karnataka[B] Kerala[C] Tamil Nadu[D] Himachal Pradesh Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Kerala] Notes:Kerala has received the United Nations award for its “outstanding contribution” towards the Non-communicable diseases-related sustainable development goals (SDGs).World Health Organization (WHO) Director-General announced this year’s UN ..
1. Which body is constituted by the Government of India for the implementation of Ayushman Bharat- Pradhan Mantri Jan Aarogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY)? [A] National Health Authority[B] National Health Committee[C] India Health and Care Committee[D] None of the above Show Answer Correct Answer: A [National Health Authority] Notes:Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) is ..