Current Affairs Quiz – October, 2019
1. Which company has recently won DigiDhan Mission Fintech Award 2018-2019? [A] PayTM[B] BharatPe[C] PhonePe[D] MobiKwik Show Answer Correct Answer: B [BharatPe] Notes:BharatPe, India’s largest merchant fintech company, has won the DigiDhan Mission Fintech Award 2018-2019 for ‘Innovation in Digital Payments through Emerging Technology’ at the MeitY Startup Summit 2019 held in Delhi. The award ..
1. Which Indian public sector bank has recently launched an healthcare insurance policy in collaboration with Universal Sompo General Insurance Company Ltd? [A] Canara Bank[B] Indian Overseas Bank[C] Union Bank of India[D] Bank of India Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Indian Overseas Bank] Notes:Public sector Indian Overseas Bank unveiled a healthcare insurance policy through online ..
1. Who is the recently appointed chairman of Airports Authority of India (October 2019)? [A] Arvind Singh[B] Sukhbir Singh Sandhu[C] Sanjiv Saran[D] Bhupendra Singh Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Arvind Singh] Notes:IAS officer Arvind Singh has been appointed as the chairman of Airports Authority of India and Sukhbir Singh Sandhu will head the National Highways ..
1. What is the theme of the 2019 edition of Vigilance Awareness Week (VAW)? [A] Promote integrity and eradicate Corruption[B] My Vision-Corruption Free India[C] Eradicate Corruption-Build a New India[D] Integrity- A way of life Show Answer Correct Answer: D [Integrity- A way of life] Notes:The Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) is observing the Vigilance Awareness Week ..
1. India signed the Kartarpur Sahib Corridor Agreement with which country? [A] Nepal[B] Bangladesh[C] Afghanistan[D] Pakistan Show Answer Correct Answer: D [Pakistan ] Notes:To celebrate the 550th birth anniversary of the founder of Sikhism Guru Nanak Dev, India and Pakistan have recently signed the landmark agreement to operationalise the historic Kartarpur Sahib Corridor at Zero ..