Page-2 of Current Affairs Quiz – November, 2020
1. Which Union Ministry would monitor Digital news portals, online films and content providers? [A] Ministry of Communication[B] Ministry of Home Affairs[C] Ministry of Information and Broadcasting[D] Ministry of Culture Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Ministry of Information and Broadcasting] Notes:As per the recent announcement of the Central Government, digital or online Media, films and ..
1. Which Ministry has given approval for creation for National Database of Unorganised Workers? [A] Ministry of Home Affairs[B] Ministry of Labour and Employment[C] Ministry of Finance [D] Ministry of Social Justice Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Ministry of Finance ] Notes:The Union Ministry of Finance has given an approval for creation of the first ..
1. As per the recent statement from the UN, 9 million people are at risk of displacement in which country? [A] Azerbaijan[B] Armenia[C] Ethiopia[D] United States Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Ethiopia] Notes:United Nations has recently warned that around nine million people are at the risk of displacement in Ethiopia.As per the Office for the ..
1. Yashvardhan Kumar Sinha, who was seen in news recently, has been appointed in which position? [A] Chief Election Commissioner[B] Chief Information Commissioner[C] Chief Vigilance Commissioner[D] Attorney General of India Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Chief Information Commissioner] Notes:Yashvardhan Kumar Sinha has been recently appointed as the Chief Information Commissioner (CIC) as per the statement ..
1. Which social media platform has received approval from the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), to enter UPI market? [A] Telegram[B] WhatsApp[C] WeChat[D] Facebook Messenger Show Answer Correct Answer: B [WhatsApp] Notes:WhatsApp has received the National Payments Corporation of India’s (NPCI) approval to enter Unified Payment Interface (UPI) in phased manner.The Social-media giant, owned ..