Current Affairs Quiz – November, 2020
1. Which private bank has been placed under moratorium with a cap in deposit withdrawals, by the Reserve Bank of India? [A] Lakshmi Vilas Bank[B] Karur Vysya Bank[C] Ratnakar Bank[D] Dhanlaxmi Bank Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Lakshmi Vilas Bank] Notes:The Reserve Bank of India has placed Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) under moratorium and has ..
1. Which Union Ministry has notified draft rules under the Code on Social Security? [A] Ministry of Health and Family Welfare[B] Ministry of Labour and Employment[C] Ministry of Social Justice[D] Ministry of Agriculture and Family Welfare Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Ministry of Labour and Employment] Notes:The Union Ministry of Labour and Employment has recently ..
1. Which organisation developed Quick Reaction Surface-to-Air Missile (QRSAM), which was seen in news recently? [A] DRDO[B] HAL[C] Tesla[D] Larsen & Toubro Show Answer Correct Answer: A [DRDO] Notes:The Quick Reaction Surface-to-Air Missile (QRSAM) was indigenously developed by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).Recently, the missile was seen in the news, it was tested ..
1. Which state/UT is to constitute Anti-electrocution cells to protect wild elephants? [A] Madhya Pradesh[B] West Bengal[C] Gujarat[D] Assam Show Answer Correct Answer: B [West Bengal] Notes:The West Bengal government has planned to constitute anti-electrocution cells to protect wild elephants in the state.These multi-departmental cells will have members including those from the Forest Directorate, Electricity ..
1. Which economic measure of India grew positively by 0.2%, after 6-month contraction? [A] Index of Industrial Production[B] Consumer Price Index[C] Wholesale Price Index[D] Producer Price Index Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Index of Industrial Production] Notes:India’s Index of Industrial Production (IIP) has grown by 0.2 per cent in September on a year on year ..