Current Affairs Quiz – May, 2022
1. In which city is the “Param Yodha Sthal” located? [A] New Delhi[B] Lucknow[C] Jammu[D] Amritsar Show Answer Correct Answer: A [New Delhi] Notes:The iconic rifle and soldier’s war helmet, which were part of the Amar Jawan Jyoti at India Gate, were taken to the National War Memorial on May 27, 2022. It was a ..
1. What is the objective of Lok Milani program recently launched by Punjab Government? [A] To provide health facilities to the people[B] To provide education related help to the people[C] To provide a single window platform to the people for redressal of their grievances[D] None of these Show Answer Correct Answer: C [To provide a ..
1. ‘Global Collaboration Village’ is the new initiative of which organisation? [A] Asian Development Bank[B] World Economic Forum[C] International Monetary Fund[D] NITI Aayog Show Answer Correct Answer: B [World Economic Forum] Notes:The World Economic Forum (WEF), during its Davos meeting has announced that it is building a “Global Collaboration Village” as the virtual future of ..
1. Which country is the host of the Quad Leaders’ Summit 2022? [A] Japan[B] USA[C] India[D] Australia Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Japan] Notes:The second in-person Quad Leaders’ Summit is hosted by Japan. The Quadrilateral Security Dialogue comprises India, the US, Japan and Australia. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi attended the Quad Leaders’ Summit. The ..
1. What is the surplus transfer by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to the Government for 2021-22? [A] Rs 20201 crores[B] Rs 30307 crores[C] Rs 78784 crores[D] Rs 99500 crores Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Rs 30307 crores] Notes:The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will transfer Rs 30,307 crore as surplus to the government ..