Current Affairs Quiz – March, 2022
1. ‘Le Corbusier’s Edict’ which was seen in the news recently, is associated with which Indian city? [A] Mumbai[B] New Delhi[C] Chandigarh[D] Puducherry Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Chandigarh] Notes:The Punjab Government made a resolution to install three statues in the Assembly Building of Capitol Complex, Chandigarh. It was opposed by Heritage Experts of the ..
1. As per the Final Estimates of 2020-21 of Area and Production of Horticultural Crops, what was the total production in 2020-21? [A] 134.60 Million Tonne[B] 234.60 Million Tonne[C] 334.60 Million Tonne[D] 434.60 Million Tonne Show Answer Correct Answer: C [334.60 Million Tonne] Notes:The Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare released the Final Estimates of ..
1. Which Indian city has been ranked second-most noise polluted city globally, as per the UNEP ‘Annual Frontier Report, 2022’? [A] Mumbai[B] Moradabad[C] Kanpur[D] Patna Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Moradabad] Notes:According to the recent ‘Annual Frontier Report, 2022’ published by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), Uttar Pradesh’s Moradabad is the second-most noise polluted ..
1. Which institution issued the world’s first Wildlife Conservation Bond (WCB)? [A] World Bank[B] UN Environment Program[C] World Economic Forum[D] International Monetary Fund Show Answer Correct Answer: A [World Bank] Notes:The World Bank has issued the world’s first wildlife bond named as the Wildlife Conservation Bond (WCB). The USD150 million will be spent on two ..
1. Which country recently test-fired the intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) named Hwasong-17? [A] China[B] North Korea[C] UAE[D] Israel Show Answer Correct Answer: B [North Korea] Notes:North Korea has confirmed that it has test-fired its first intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) since 2017 named ‘Hwasong-17’. Hwasong-17 flew 1,090 km at a maximum altitude of 6,248.5 km and ..