Current Affairs Quiz – March, 2015
1. A Snickometer is associated with which sports? [A]Tennis [B]Cricket [C]Hockey [D]Football Answer: CricketNotes: Snickometer is the name of a computer and camera system used in Cricket matches.This technology is used in televised cricket matches to graphically show the video of the ball passing the bat at the same time the audio of any sounds ..
1. Which country hosted the Africa Elephant Summit in March, 2015? [A]Botswana [B]Ghana [C]Kenya [D]South Africa Answer: BotswanaNotes: The Africa Elephant Summit was held in Kasane town of Botswana. Delegates from Europe, Africa and Asia attend the summit. The overall objective of the summit is to secure commitments at the highest political level to effectively ..
1. As per the 2011 census, which state has highest dalit population in the country? [A]Uttar Pradesh [B]Punjab [C]Madhya Pradesh [D]Haryana Answer: PunjabNotes: Punjab has highest dalit population in India which is 31.9 per cent including both Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. 2. Which is the only central university in India which has Prime Minister ..
1. Malcolm Fraser, who died recently, was former Prime Minister of which country? [A]Switzerland [B]England [C]Australia [D]Japan Answer: AustraliaNotes: Malcolm Fraser was Australia’s 22nd Prime Minister. He began his term as caretaker Prime Minister on 11 November 1975. The Fraser Coalition government was returned with the largest landslide of any federal election a month later, ..
1. Who is the author of the book “Indian Parliamentary Diplomacy – Speaker’s Perspective”? [A]Abdul Kalam [B]Meira Kumar [C]Sumitra Mahajan [D]Pranab Mukherji Answer: Meira KumarNotes: Former Lok Sabha speaker Meira Kumar is the author of “Indian Parliamentary Diplomacy – Speaker’s Perspective”. The book features an account of the parliamentary diplomacy and its role in furthering ..