Current Affairs Quiz – June
1. Who was the President of the 14th session of the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification? [A] Narendra Modi[B] Yoshihide Suga[C] Xi Jinping[D] Gotabaya Rajapaksa Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Narendra Modi] Notes:Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi was the President of the 14th session of the Conference of ..
1. Which global institution released an independent appraisal report on India’s Aspirational Districts Programme (ADP)? [A] FAO[B] UNDP[C] IMF[D] World Bank Show Answer Correct Answer: B [UNDP] Notes:The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) released an independent appraisal report on India’s Aspirational Districts Programme (ADP). As per the report, the programme has resulted in sectoral growth ..
1. How many free transactions are allowed to the customers every month from their own ATMs? [A] Three[B] Five[C] Ten[D] Fifteen Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Five] Notes:The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently raised the interchange fee on each transaction at an Automated Teller Machine (ATM). This shall be effective from August 1, ..
1. Which international agency has adopted a political declaration to end AIDS by the year 2030? [A] UN General Assembly[B] IMF[C] WHO[D] UNICEF Show Answer Correct Answer: A [UN General Assembly] Notes:The General Assembly of the United Nations has called for an immediate action to end AIDS from the world by the year 2030. The ..
1. What is the expansion of CDN, with reference to the recent Global Internet outage? [A] Computerised Delivery Network[B] Content Delivery Network[C] Chip Delivery Network[D] Computer Data Network Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Content Delivery Network] Notes:Content Delivery Network (CDN) is a geographically distributed group of servers that work together to provide fast delivery of ..