Current Affairs Quiz – June, 2022
1. What is the objective of ‘Dak Karmayogi’ portal, which was launched recently? [A] Grievance Redressal[B] Training Employees[C] Awarding Best Performers[D] Participation of Public Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Training Employees] Notes:The ‘Dak Karmayogi’ e-learning portal of the Department of Posts was launched by Ashwini Vaishnaw, Minister of Communications. This portal has been developed in-house ..
1. Which global bloc launched a USD 600 billion- Global Infrastructure Plan? [A] BRICS[B] G 7[C] G 20[D] European Union Show Answer Correct Answer: B [G 7] Notes:US President Joe Biden and other G7 leaders re-launched the “Partnership for Global Infrastructure and Investment” at their annual gathering at Schloss Elmau in Germany. It aims to ..
1. When is the ‘United Nations Public Service Day’ observed? [A] June 18[B] June 21[C] June 23[D] June 25 Show Answer Correct Answer: C [June 23] Notes:Observed on June 23, UN Public Service Day aims to recognize the importance of public institutions and public servants in ensuring the development of all sectors across the globe. ..
1. Tenth Schedule of the Indian Constitution deals with which of the following aspects? [A] Official languages[B] Land Reforms[C] Anti-defection law[D] Panchayati Raj Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Anti-defection law] Notes:The Tenth Schedule, which is popularly known as the Anti-Defection Act, became part of the Indian Constitution as the result of the 52nd Amendment Act, ..
1. A floating city named Oceanix City is going to be set up in which country? [A] Maldives[B] Malaysia[C] South Korea[D] Singapore Show Answer Correct Answer: C [South Korea] Notes:The UN announced world’s first-ever floating city named Oceanix City in April this year. It is going to be set up off the coast of South ..
1. Which government agency is responsible for protecting India’s critical information infrastructure? [A] National Cyber Coordination Centre[B] National Informatics Centre[C] ICERT[D] NCIIPC Show Answer Correct Answer: D [NCIIPC] Notes:The National Critical Information Infrastructure Protection Centre (NCIIPC) is the nodal agency responsible for protecting India’s critical information infrastructure. It was established in 2014 under Section 70A ..