Current Affairs Quiz – June, 2021
1. The World Day to Combat desertification and drought 2021 is observed on which date? [A] 17th June[B] 18th June[C] 19th June[D] 20th June Show Answer Correct Answer: A [17th June] Notes:The desertification and drought day 2021 is observed on 17 June every year. This year’s theme is “Restoration.Land.Recovery. We build back better with healthy ..
1. The National Maritime Heritage Complex is to be developed in which state? [A] Maharashtra[B] Gujarat[C] Tamil Nadu[D] Kerala Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Gujarat] Notes:The Ministry of Culture and Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for ‘Cooperation in Development of National Maritime Heritage Complex (NMHC) at Lothal, Gujarat’ ..
1. Which Indian state produces GI certified Jardalu mangoes, which were recently exported to the UK? [A] Bihar[B] Maharashtra[C] Andhra Pradesh[D] Uttar Pradesh Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Bihar] Notes:The first commercial consignment of GI-certified Jardalu mangoes from Bhagalpur, Bihar was exported to the United Kingdom. APEDA, in collaboration with Bihar government, Indian High Commission ..
1. Aravali forest area, where the Supreme Court directed to remove all encroachments, is located along which Indian state? [A] Haryana[B] Madhya Pradesh[C] Odisha[D] Maharashtra Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Haryana] Notes:The Supreme Court of India has directed the State Government of Haryana and the Faridabad Municipal Corporation to remove all encroachments in Aravali forest ..
1. Square Inc belongs to the owner of which social media major? [A] Facebook[B] WhatsApp[C] Twitter[D] Tinder Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Twitter] Notes:Square Inc, which belongs to the Twitter owner Jack Dorsey, has announced that it would invest 5 million to build an open-source, solar-powered bitcoin mining facility. In this regard, Square Inc has ..