Current Affairs Quiz – June, 2020
1. What is the minimum age limit for voters to opt for postal ballot in Lok Sabha and Assembly polls, after the revision? [A] 80[B] 75[C] 70[D] 65 Show Answer Correct Answer: D  Notes:According to the recent announcement from the Union Law Ministry of India, people aged 65 years and above can opt for ..
1. Which organisation has launched a new initiative to explore sandalwood and bamboo tree plantation? [A] Khadi and Village Industries Commission [B] National Institute of Agricultural Marketing[C] Small Frmers Agribusiness Consortium [D] Indian Council of Agricultural Research Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Khadi and Village Industries Commission ] Notes:The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) ..
1. Khushinagar Airport, that has been declared as an International Airport, is located in which Indian state? [A] Maharashtra[B] Uttar Pradesh[C] Madhya Pradesh[D] Karnataka Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Uttar Pradesh] Notes:The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave its approval to declare Kushinagar airport as an international airport. The airport is ..
1. What is the name of the platform launched by the HRD Minister, for higher educational institutions? [A] DHRUV 2.0[B] YUKTI 2.0[C] SHAKTI 2.0[D] EKTA 2.0 Show Answer Correct Answer: B [YUKTI 2.0] Notes:Union Minister of Human Resource Development, Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank has recently launched an initiative named ‘YUKTI 2.0’. YUKTI stands for ‘Young India ..
1. Which fund has been made open to contributions from individuals or institutions, by the Finance Ministry? [A] National Disaster Response Fund[B] PM CARES Fund[C] Consolidated Fund of India[D] Public Account Fund Show Answer Correct Answer: A [National Disaster Response Fund] Notes:The Department of Economic Affairs, Finance Ministry has recently announced that there is no ..