Page-4 of Current Affairs Quiz – July, 2012
1. Which of the following countries is India’s largest trading partner among ASEAN group of nations? [A]Malaysia [B]Singapore [C]Indonesia [D]Vietnam Singapore Show Answer 2. Who among the following has clinched the Wimbledon Mens’ Singles Title, 2012? [A]Andy Murray [B]Novak Djokovic [C]Rafael Nadal [D]Roger Federer Roger Federer Show Answer 3. Which among the following has got ..
1. Which among the following States will be getting additional credit of $100 million from World Bank for an ongoing rural livelihood project called ‘Jeevika’? [A]Uttar Pradesh [B]Bihar [C]Madhya Pradesh [D]Rajasthan Bihar Show Answer 2. The recently launched new initiative called ‘Millenium Alliance (MA)’ between India and US is : [A]to fund innovators [B]to foster ..
1. The world’s youngest nation _______ which is wrecked by border wars, internal violence and shutdown of its vital oil production, recently marked its first anniversary of Independence. [A]Kosovo [B]South Sudan [C]Moldova [D]Montenegro South Sudan Show Answer 2. Who was the first person to serve two terms as Vice-President before becoming the President of India? ..
1. Which among the following organizations has recently released the report titled “Inclusive Wealth Report 2012”? [A]World Bank [B]United Nations [C]World Economic Forum [D]World Trade Organization United Nations India ranks fifth in the report as a country with highest annual inclusive wealth growth. Show Answer 2. Who among the following is the winner of 2012 ..
1. From July 1, 2012, all services, except those under a ‘negative list’, have come under the Service Tax net. How many services have escaped the service tax by finding place in negative list? [A]35 [B]38 [C]42 [D]48 38 Show Answer 2. Who among the following is the richest man of the World as per ..