Current Affairs Quiz – July, 2022
1. The Agricultural Census is conducted in the interval of how many years in India? [A] 2[B] 3[C] 5[D] 10 Show Answer Correct Answer: C  Notes:The Eleventh Agricultural Census (2021-22) was recently launched by the Union Minister for Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Narendra Singh Tomar. Agriculture Census is conducted every 5 years in India ..
1. UN-backed agencies issued first-ever global policy framework to protect which category of people displaced due to climate change? [A] Elderly people[B] Children[C] Physically and mentally challenged[D] LGBTQ people Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Children] Notes:International Organisation for Migration (IOM), the UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF), Georgetown University and the UN University issued first-ever global policy ..
1. As per the recent update from the IMF (July 2022), what is India’s growth forecast for 2022-23? [A] 6.8 %[B] 7.0 %[C] 7.4 %[D] 8.0 % Show Answer Correct Answer: C [7.4 %] Notes:The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has cut India’s growth forecast for 2022-23 (FY23) to 7.4 per cent, citing less favourable external ..
1. Which state has signed MoU with Telangana to set up all women-run cooperative bank? [A] Andhra Pradesh[B] Rajasthan[C] Karnataka[D] Punjab Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Rajasthan] Notes:Rajasthan signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Telangana government’s Stree Nidhi Credit Cooperative Federation. The aim is to set up the first all women-run cooperative bank ..
1. Which Union Ministry released the ‘India’s Bioeconomy Report 2022’? [A] Ministry of Science & Technology[B] Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate change[C] Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers welfare[D] Ministry of Power Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Ministry of Science & Technology] Notes:Union Minister for Science & Technology Dr Jitendra Singh released the ‘India’s Bioeconomy Report 2022’ ..
1. WHO has recently declared which outbreak as a “public health emergency of international concern” (PHEIC)? [A] Tomato Flu[B] Monkeypox[C] Bird-Flu[D] African swine fever Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Monkeypox] Notes:The World Health Organisation has declared the global monkeypox outbreak a ‘public health emergency of international concern’ (PHEIC). This classification is one step below that ..