Current Affairs Quiz – July, 2020
1. Which Union Ministry launched ‘Indian Report on Digital Education, 2020’? [A] Ministry of Science and Technology[B] Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology[C] Ministry of Human Resource Development[D] Ministry of Finance Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Ministry of Human Resource Development] Notes:Union Ministry of Human Resource Development has recently launched the ‘Indian Report on Digital ..
1. What is the name of the weather forecast application launched by the India Meteorological Department? [A] Weather Check[B] IMD Forecast[C] Mausam[D] IMD Check Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Mausam] Notes:India Meteorological Department, Union Ministry of Earth Sciences launched a weather forecast application for general public. Named as Mausam, the application offers information on five ..
1. India is set to renew the ‘Agreement on Scientific cooperation’ for the next five years with which global association? [A] ASEAN[B] BIMSTEC[C] European Union[D] G-20 Show Answer Correct Answer: C [European Union] Notes:India and the European Union are set to renew the Agreement on Scientific cooperation for the next five years, 2020-2025. This was ..
1. Which financial institution of India has released ‘Financial Stability Report’? [A] Securities Exchange Board of India[B] Reserve Bank of India[C] Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India[D] State Bank of India Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Reserve Bank of India] Notes:Reserve Bank of India releases a bi annual report called the financial stability report (FSR). ..
1. Which state has approved ‘Digital Economy Mission’, to promote start-ups, e-commerce and other gig economy companies? [A] Andhra Pradesh[B] Telangana[C] Karnataka[D] Maharashtra Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Karnataka] Notes:The Karnataka Cabinet has recently cleared the formation of Karnataka Digital Economy Mission. The mission is incorporated as a new company with the state government holding ..