Current Affairs Quiz – July, 2014
1. Which among the following three countries of Africa have recently decided to create a regional force to combat Militant Islamist group Boko Haram? [A]Chad, Niger and Cameroon [B]Chad, Kenya and Niger [C]Kenya, Cameroon and Niger [D]Niger, Chad and Cameroon Chad, Niger and Cameroon The defence ministers of Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad and Niger states have ..
1. What is the minimum number of employees is a firm covered by the retirement fund body Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) for providing social security net? [A]Ten [B]Twenty [C]Thirty [D]Fifteen Twenty Firms employing 20 or more than workers are covered by the retirement fund body Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) for providing social security ..
1. Recently a term “Bladabindi” was making news. What is “Bladabindi”? [A]Computer Virus [B]A World Heritage site [C]A community in Africa [D]A new comet discovered recently Computer Virus Bladabindi is multi-identity virus which steals sensitive personal information of a user for nefarious purposes. Bladabindi is infecting Microsoft Windows Operating system and spreading via infecting removable ..
1. Which of the following celebrities was recently appointed as “Brand Ambassador” of Telangana? [A]Katrina Kaif [B]Sania Mirza [C]Saina Nehwal [D]VVS Laxman Sania Mirza India born Tennis star Sania Mirza has been appointed as Brand Ambassador of Telangana. 2. Recently inaugurated Khurkot Bridge will provide the shortest land route between __ ? [A]India and Bangladesh ..
1. Which among the following is not one of the major objectives of the Convention on Biological Diversity? [A]Conservation of biological diversity [B]Sustainable use of components of biological diversity [C]Fair and equitable sharing of benefits arising from genetic resources [D]Promote ecotourism to fragile, pristine, and relatively undisturbed natural areas Promote ecotourism to fragile, pristine, and ..