Page-3 of Current Affairs Quiz – July, 2013
1. The Dongria Khondh are indigenous tribal groups living in which of the following state? [A]Bihar [B]Jharkhand [C]Odisha [D]Tripura Odisha The Dongria Khondhas are indigenous tribal groups living in Odisha. Their highest concentration is found in the blocks of Rayagada, Kashipur and Kalahadi districts. They are called Dongria or dweller of donger (hill in Odiya) ..
1. Currently, the Panchayat Raj system is not present in which of the following states? [A]Nagaland, Meghalaya and Mizoram [B]Nagaland, Tripura and Mizoram [C]Meghalaya, Assam and Nagaland [D]Meghalaya, Tripura and Nagaland Nagaland, Meghalaya and Mizoram The Panchayat Raj system exists in all the states except Nagaland, Meghalaya and Mizoram and in all the Union territories ..
1. Recently, Union Cabinet gave its approval for renaming “Bengaluru International Airport” as___? [A]Dr Rajkumar Kumar International Airport [B]Kempegowda International Airport [C]Karunadu International Airport [D]Sir M Vishveshwarya International Airport Kempegowda International Airport Union cabinet gave its approval for renaming Bengaluru International Airport as “Kempegowda International Airport” to fulfil the long pending demand of the people ..
1. In which among the following states of India, Seabuckthorn grows? 1. Jammu & Kashmir 2. Himachal Pradesh 3. Arunachal Pradesh Choose the correct option: [A]Only 1 [B]Only 1 & 2 [C]Only 1 & 3 [D]1, 2 & 3 1, 2 & 3 Seabuckthorn is a medicinal plant found in the Himalayan region. Our country ..
1. With reference to the defense infrastructure of India, Arjun Mark II refers to a __: [A]Battle Tank [B]Missile [C]Unmanned Aerial Vehicle [D]Artillery Battle Tank Arjun is India’s main battle tank. The Arjun MK-II variant is being developed in coordination with and with the involvement of the Indian Army and will feature several modifications that ..