Page-2 of Current Affairs Quiz – July, 2013
1. Recently, which one of the following country decided to allow banks to set their own lending rates to improve falling economy? [A]China [B]Greece [C]Mexico [D]Norway China In a move toward creating market oriented financial system to support economic growth, the People’s Bank of China and its Central Bank promulgated to lift controls on bank ..
1. Recently, a travel website listed Ghoomar, a folk dance of India among Top 10 world’s most amazing local dances. This dance is from ___? [A]Gujarat [B]Rajasthan [C]Madhya Pradesh [D]Haryana Rajasthan Ghoomar is a folk dance of Rajasthan and is characteristic dance of the Bhils. It is a community dance performed by groups of women ..
1. At which among the following places, Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises has proposed to set up the first MSME Technology Centre ? [A]Bhopal [B]Pune [C]Bengaluru [D]Mumbai Bengaluru MSME ministry proposes to set up the centre at Bengaluru Aerospace Park near International airport, the centre is likely to train 10,000 people every year. ..
1. As of now, what is the total number of High Courts in India? [A]21 [B]20 [C]24 [D]22 24 The total number of High Courts in India is 24. Show Answer 2. Recently, which one of the following country has affirmed India’s right to pursue exploration and exploitation work in South China Sea? [A]Russia [B]Thailand ..
1. As per the recent statistics, which one of the following countries has become the biggest buyer of Nigerian Crude oil? [A]India [B]USA [C]Russia [D]China India India recently, surpassed the United State as the top buyer of Nigerian Crude oil. As per the recent statistics it has been that India has been buying more of ..