Daily Current Affairs Quiz – January, 2021
1. As per the recent publication of ZSI, which region of India is home to as many as 428 species? [A] Western Ghats[B] Sunderbans[C] Deccan Plateau[D] Himalayan Region Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Sunderbans] Notes:As per a recent publication of the Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) named “Birds of the Sundarban Biosphere Reserve”, the region ..
1. Rajendra Kumar Bhandarim, who was seen in news recently, is the winner of which award? [A] Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar[B] Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar[C] Jeevan Raksha Awards[D] Ashoka Chakra Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar] Notes:The Ministry of Home Affairs has recently announced the Subhash Chandra ..
1. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) proposed a four-tier regulatory framework for which type of financial institutions? [A] Payment Banks[B] NBFCs[C] Small Finance Banks[D] Foreign Banks Show Answer Correct Answer: B [NBFCs] Notes:Reserve Bank of India recently released a discussion paper on revised regulatory framework for Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs).As per the paper, the ..
1. Scientists have spotted rare hot UV-bright stars in a cluster, using the telescope onboard which satellite? [A] AstroSat[B] CartoSat-2[C] Risat-7E[D] Insat- 4E Show Answer Correct Answer: A [AstroSat] Notes:Scientists at the Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) an autonomous institute of the Department of Science & Technology, have spotted rare hot UV-bright stars in a ..
1. Road Transport and Highways Ministry has partnered with which organisation for Geo-hazard management? [A] ISRO[B] DRDO[C] BARC[D] CSIR Show Answer Correct Answer: B [DRDO] Notes:The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) signed an agreement with the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) to collaborate in sustainable geo-hazard management.The expertise of one of the ..