Page-4 of Current Affairs Quiz – January, 2020
1. Which city plays host to the annual ‘World Future Energy Summit’ of the year 2020? [A] Abu Dhabi[B] Riyadh[C] Dubai[D] Sharjah Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Abu Dhabi] Notes:The World Future Energy Summit recently began in Abu Dhabi. The summit is the largest future energy and sustainability event of the Middle East Region, which ..
1. The Union Home Minister Amit Shah recently released a book titled ‘Karmayoddha Granth’ on the life of which Indian political leader? [A] Atal Bihari Vajpayee[B] Narendra Modi[C] L K Advani[D] Arun Jaitley Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Narendra Modi] Notes:The Union Minister for Home Affairs, Amit Shah recently released a book titled ‘Karmayoddha Granth’. ..
1. Which state is set to conduct a dedicated state-level Adalat for LGBT community? [A] Telengana[B] Maharashtra[C] Kerala[D] Gujarat Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Kerala] Notes:For the first time in the state, the Kerala State Youth Commission has announced that it would conduct a state-level Adalat for LGBT community. The programme would be held at ..
1. Recently, Supreme Court of India has asked the centre to consider deployment of which force to guard various courts of India? [A] Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) [B] Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) [C] National Security Guard (NSG) [D] Indian Army Show Answer Correct Answer: B [ Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) ] Notes:Supreme ..
1. Which Indian cricketer is selected for the ‘C K Nayudu Lifetime Achievement Award’ of BCCI? [A] Kapil Dev[B] K Srikkanth[C] Sunil Gavaskar[D] Dilip Vengsarkar Show Answer Correct Answer: B [K Srikkanth] Notes:Former Indian Cricketer Krishnamachari Srikkanth is selected for the prestigious ‘C K Nayudu Lifetime Achievement Award’, presented by the National Cricket Board of ..