Page-3 of Current Affairs Quiz – January, 2020
1. According to the recent study conducted by the Swiss bank Julius Baer, which is the most expensive city of the world for luxury goods? [A] Mumbai[B] Hong Kong[C] New York[D] Singapore Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Hong Kong] Notes:The Swiss Bank Julius Baer has recently conducted a study on the 28 cities around the ..
1. When is the Army Day celebrated across India, every year? [A] January 13[B] January 14[C] January 15[D] January 16 Show Answer Correct Answer: C [January 15] Notes:Army Day is celebrated every year on January 15, across the country to honour the contributions made by the soldiers to the country. The 72nd Army day was ..
1. Which Indian monument has found place in the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation’s ‘8 Wonders of SCO’ list? [A] Taj Mahal[B] Statue of Unity[C] Konark Sun Temple[D] Ajanta Caves Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Statue of Unity] Notes:The recently built monument of Gujarat, ‘Statue of Unity’ was recently included in the ‘8 Wonders of SCO’ list ..
1. Which city plays host to the annual ‘World Future Energy Summit’ of the year 2020? [A] Abu Dhabi[B] Riyadh[C] Dubai[D] Sharjah Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Abu Dhabi] Notes:The World Future Energy Summit recently began in Abu Dhabi. The summit is the largest future energy and sustainability event of the Middle East Region, which ..
1. The Union Home Minister Amit Shah recently released a book titled ‘Karmayoddha Granth’ on the life of which Indian political leader? [A] Atal Bihari Vajpayee[B] Narendra Modi[C] L K Advani[D] Arun Jaitley Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Narendra Modi] Notes:The Union Minister for Home Affairs, Amit Shah recently released a book titled ‘Karmayoddha Granth’. ..
1. Which state is set to conduct a dedicated state-level Adalat for LGBT community? [A] Telengana[B] Maharashtra[C] Kerala[D] Gujarat Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Kerala] Notes:For the first time in the state, the Kerala State Youth Commission has announced that it would conduct a state-level Adalat for LGBT community. The programme would be held at ..