Current Affairs Quiz – January, 2020
1. Which district has topped the list of aspirational districts for the month of December, released by NITI Aayog? [A] Sahibganj (Jharkhand)[B] Hailakandi(Assam)[C] Belangir (Odisha)[D] Chandauli (Uttar Pradesh) Show Answer Correct Answer: D [Chandauli (Uttar Pradesh)] Notes:The think tank to Indian Government, NITI Aayog has ranked the aspirational districts on the basis of incremental progress ..
1. The Supreme Court of India recently permitted to introduce which animal to Indian habitat from Namibia? [A] African elephant[B] African Lion[C] African Cheetah[D] African Rhinoceros Show Answer Correct Answer: C [African Cheetah] Notes:The Supreme Court of India recently permitted the Centre to introduce the ‘African Cheetahs’ to the appropriate habitats in India. As the ..
1. The Government of India and the state government of Assam recently signed a tripartite agreement with which tribal group? [A] Bodo[B] Kuki[C] Adi [D] Nishi Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Bodo] Notes:The Centre and the state government of Assam recently signed a tripartite agreement with National Democratic Front of Bodoland (NDFB). The Bodo tribal ..
1. Which legendary Indian sportsperson was awarded with the prestigious ‘Padma Vibhushan’ award recently? [A] Sachin Tendulkar[B] Dhanraj Pillai[C] M C Mary Kom[D] Abhinav Bindra Show Answer Correct Answer: C [M C Mary Kom] Notes:Six-time World Champion and Olympian boxer Mary Kom was conferred with the prestigious ‘Padma Vibhushan’ award on the Republic day of ..
1. The first edition of Ganga-Volga dialogue was recently held in New Delhi, to enhance the bilateral co-operation between India and which country? [A] China[B] Russia[C] Nepal[D] Bangladesh Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Russia] Notes:The inaugural edition of the Ganga Volga Dialogue was recently held in New Delhi, the idea of which was originated during ..