Current Affairs Quiz – February, 2021
1. ‘Rashtra Pratham – 82 varshon ki Swarnim Gatha’ which was released recently, is a book narrating which armed force? [A] CRPF[B] ITBP[C] Indian Coast Guard[D] SSB Show Answer Correct Answer: A [CRPF] Notes:Home Minister Amit Shah released a book narrating the history of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).Titled as the ‘Rashtra Pratham – ..
1. Karlapat wildlife sanctuary, which was making news recently, is located in which state/UT? [A] West Bengal[B] Odisha[C] Bihar[D] Himachal Pradesh Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Odisha] Notes:In the month of February, it was reported that six female elephants and a calf were found dead in the Karlapat wildlife sanctuary, Odisha.Recently, a three-member Central team ..
1. Demeke Mekonnen, who arrived in New Delhi recently, was the Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister of which country? [A] Nigeria[B] Ethiopia[C] Chad[D] Bolivia Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Ethiopia] Notes:Ethiopian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Demeke Mekonnen Hassen arrived in New Delhi.He inaugurated the new Chancery and Residence at Ethiopian ..
1. Who has been elected as the next Director General of the International Solar Alliance (ISA)? [A] Ajay Mathur[B] Upendra Tripathy[C] Ajay Kumar Bhalla[D] Subash Chandra Khuntia Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Ajay Mathur] Notes:India nominated Ajay Mathur was elected as the next Director General of the International Solar Alliance (ISA). He succeeds Upendra Tripathy, ..
1. What is Arjun Mk1A, which was seen in the news recently, with reference to Indian Defence? [A] Anti-tank Guided Missile[B] Main Battle Tank[C] Fighter jets[D] Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Main Battle Tank] Notes:Prime Minister Narendra Modi handed over the Arjun Main Battle Tank Mark-1A (MK-1A) to the Indian Army, at ..