Current Affairs Quiz – February, 2021
1. ‘Rashtra Pratham – 82 varshon ki Swarnim Gatha’ which was released recently, is a book narrating which armed force? [A] CRPF[B] ITBP[C] Indian Coast Guard[D] SSB Show Answer Correct Answer: A [CRPF] Notes:Home Minister Amit Shah released a book narrating the history of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).Titled as the ‘Rashtra Pratham – ..
1. Karlapat wildlife sanctuary, which was making news recently, is located in which state/UT? [A] West Bengal[B] Odisha[C] Bihar[D] Himachal Pradesh Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Odisha] Notes:In the month of February, it was reported that six female elephants and a calf were found dead in the Karlapat wildlife sanctuary, Odisha.Recently, a three-member Central team ..
1. The Dhubri Phulbari bridge which was making news recently, is to be built over which river? [A] Brahmaputra[B] Kopili[C] Teesta[D] Lohit Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Brahmaputra] Notes:Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently laid the foundation stone for Dhubri-Phulbari Bridge over Brahmaputra river.It is a 19 km long 4-lane bridge to be laid from Dhubri ..
1. Demeke Mekonnen, who arrived in New Delhi recently, was the Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister of which country? [A] Nigeria[B] Ethiopia[C] Chad[D] Bolivia Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Ethiopia] Notes:Ethiopian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Demeke Mekonnen Hassen arrived in New Delhi.He inaugurated the new Chancery and Residence at Ethiopian ..
1. Who has been elected as the next Director General of the International Solar Alliance (ISA)? [A] Ajay Mathur[B] Upendra Tripathy[C] Ajay Kumar Bhalla[D] Subash Chandra Khuntia Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Ajay Mathur] Notes:India nominated Ajay Mathur was elected as the next Director General of the International Solar Alliance (ISA). He succeeds Upendra Tripathy, ..