Page-5 of Current Affairs Quiz – February, 2020
1. Which state government recently launched a scheme called ‘Janasevaka’ to home-deliver various government services to citizens? [A] Telangana[B] Karnataka[C] Madhya Pradesh[D] Gujarat Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Karnataka] Notes:The state government of Karnataka has recently launched a scheme called ‘Janasevaka’ to home-deliver various government services to citizens. The scheme ensures the delivery of ration ..
1. “Sophisticated Analytical & Technical Help Institutes (SATHI)” is an initiative of which Ministry? [A] Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology[B] Ministry of Science and Technology[C] Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship[D] Ministry of Human Resource Development Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Ministry of Science and Technology] Notes:The Department of Science & Technology (DST), under ..
1. According to the recent Union Budget 2020-21, what is the disinvestment target of the Indian Government for 2020-21? [A] ₹ 1.0 Lakh Crores[B] ₹ 1.1 Lakh Crores[C] ₹ 1.2 Lakh Crores[D] ₹ 1.3 Lakh Crores Show Answer Correct Answer: C [₹ 1.2 Lakh Crores] Notes:In the Union Budget 2020-21, the Government has set its ..
1. What is the GDP growth rate of India, in 2018-19, as per the recent statement from the National Statistical Office (NSO), on January 31,2020? [A] 6.8%[B] 6.4%[C] 6.2%[D] 6.1% Show Answer Correct Answer: D [6.1%] Notes:The National Statistical Office released revised estimates for economic growth of India for the last three years, on January ..
1. ‘SAMPRITI’ is a joint military training exercise between India and which country? [A] Japan[B] Sri Lanka[C] China[D] Bangladesh Show Answer Correct Answer: D [Bangladesh] Notes:‘SAMPRITI’ is a joint military training exercise between India and Bangladesh. The ninth edition of the exercise -SAMPRITI-IX is set to be conducted at Umroi, Meghalaya from February 3 to ..