Current Affairs Quiz – February, 2020
1. Which aircraft carrier launched freighter services to assist shrimp farmers? [A] Alliance Air[B] IndiGo[C] SpiceJet[D] Vistara Show Answer Correct Answer: C [SpiceJet] Notes:Leading Indian aircraft carrier SpiceJet launched freighter services from Chennai and Vishakhapatnam to Surat and Kolkata, to assist the transportation of shrimp seeds. The air cargo arm of SpiceJet called SpiceXpress, will ..
1. As of 2020, the largest cricket stadium of the world is located in which country? [A] Australia[B] India[C] South Africa[D] New Zealand Show Answer Correct Answer: B [India] Notes:Sardar Patel Stadium located in Ahmedabad (Gujarat) also called as the Motera Stadium is the largest cricket stadium of the world and the second largest stadium ..
1. The Consumer Protection Act 2019, which is to come into force from April, 2020, makes provisions related to “class action suits”. This suit can be invoked to__? [A] Sue many producers of same product[B] Recall an entire batch of faulty products[C] Sue entire management team of the producers of faulty products[D] Claim damages for ..
1. As of February, 2020, which country is India’s top trade partner? [A] China[B] United States[C] Russia[D] France Show Answer Correct Answer: B [United States] Notes:United States has surpassed China to become India’s top trading partner. According to the Commerce Ministry data, the bilateral trade between the US and India stood at nearly 88 billion ..
1. Vellbergia bartholomaei , which was seen in news recently, belongs to which species? [A] Frog[B] Lizard[C] Spider[D] Snake Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Lizard] Notes:According to the recent research done by the researchers of Harvard University, a new prehistoric reptile species was discovered, which was claimed to be an ancestor to modern-day lizards and ..
1. What is the rank of India in the ‘Global Flourishing index’ released by WHO Commission and UNICEF? [A] 91[B] 111[C] 121[D] 131 Show Answer Correct Answer: D  Notes:A report titled ‘A Future for the World’s Children’ was recently released by a World Health Organization (WHO) Commission, UNICEF and the Lancet journal. The report ..