Page-2 of Current Affairs Quiz – December, 2020
1. Which Union Ministry presents the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Telecom Skill Excellence Awards? [A] Ministry of Skill Development[B] Ministry of Power[C] Ministry of Communication[D] Ministry of Electronics and IT Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Ministry of Communication] Notes:Department of Telecommunication, Ministry of Communication presents the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Telecom Skill Excellence Awards. The Award scheme ..
1. What is the rank of India in the Doing Business Report 2020, after the recent update of the World Bank? [A] 85[B] 72[C] 63[D] 56 Show Answer Correct Answer: C  Notes:The World Bank has recently released the corrected Doing Business rankings after review of data irregularities. The World Bank corrected the rankings of ..
1. Communication satellite CMS-01, which was launched recently, was launched by which organisation? [A] NASA[B] ISRO[C] JAXA[D] ROSCOSMOS Show Answer Correct Answer: B [ISRO] Notes:India’s communication satellite CMS-01 was successfully launched by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). The satellite was launched aboard the launch vehicle, PSLV-C50, from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR, ..
1. The North East Power Project, NERPSIP which was seen in the news recently, is implemented by which organisation? [A] REC[B] POWERGRID[C] NTPC[D] ONGC Show Answer Correct Answer: B [POWERGRID] Notes:The North Eastern Region Power System Improvement Project (NERPSIP) was approved in 2014 as a Central Sector Scheme and is being funded with the assistance ..
1. Prime Minister Modi laid foundation stone for the country’s largest renewable energy park in which state? [A] Rajasthan[B] Gujarat[C] Punjab[D] Tamil Nadu Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Gujarat] Notes:Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Gujarat and laid the foundation stones for various developmental projects.The Hybrid Renewable Energy Park in the district of Kutch will be ..