Current Affairs Quiz – December, 2019
1. Which of the following versions of fast chess that was in news recently, when Koneru Humpy won the World Women’s Rapid Chess Championship had more time on the clock for the White than the Black? [A] Blitz chess[B] Armageddon chess[C] Bullet chess[D] Ultrabullet chess Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Armageddon chess] Notes:In Armageddon chess, ..
1. China had recently launched its heaviest satellite, Shijian-20, on which rocket? [A] Long March 2E[B] Long March 4C[C] Long March 3B[D] Long March 5 Show Answer Correct Answer: D [Long March 5] Notes:China had recently launched the heaviest and the most advanced communication satellite, Shijian-20, on the country’s largest carrier rocket Long March 5. ..
1. Which fighter aircraft, that was recently retired, is also known as Bahadur? [A] MiG 27[B] Tejas[C] Mirage 2000[D] Gulfstream Show Answer Correct Answer: A [MiG 27] Notes:The Indian Air Force recently retired the MiG 27 fleet. The fighter aircraft, developed by Soviet Union and manufactured in India by HAL, is also known as Bahadur. ..
1. Which state is going to observe 2020 as Susashan Sankalp Varsh? [A] Uttar Pradesh[B] Gujarat[C] Haryana[D] Madhya Pradesh Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Haryana] 2. The followers of which religion are called the “Hynniew Trep”? [A] Shinto[B] Taoism[C] Seng Khasi[D] Confucianism Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Seng Khasi] 3. Which government is going to ..
1. When is “Good Governance Day” observed? [A] December 24[B] December 25[C] December 26[D] December 27 Show Answer Correct Answer: B [December 25] 2. Strategic tunnel under Rohtang Pass was recently named after which of the following individuals? [A] Indira Gandhi[B] Vallabhai Patel[C] Moraji Desai[D] Atal Bihari Vajapyee Show Answer Correct Answer: D [Atal Bihari ..