Current Affairs Quiz – December, 2019
1. Which of the following versions of fast chess that was in news recently, when Koneru Humpy won the World Women’s Rapid Chess Championship had more time on the clock for the White than the Black? [A] Blitz chess[B] Armageddon chess[C] Bullet chess[D] Ultrabullet chess Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Armageddon chess] Notes:In Armageddon chess, ..
1. China had recently launched its heaviest satellite, Shijian-20, on which rocket? [A] Long March 2E[B] Long March 4C[C] Long March 3B[D] Long March 5 Show Answer Correct Answer: D [Long March 5] Notes:China had recently launched the heaviest and the most advanced communication satellite, Shijian-20, on the country’s largest carrier rocket Long March 5. ..
1. Which fighter aircraft, that was recently retired, is also known as Bahadur? [A] MiG 27[B] Tejas[C] Mirage 2000[D] Gulfstream Show Answer Correct Answer: A [MiG 27] Notes:The Indian Air Force recently retired the MiG 27 fleet. The fighter aircraft, developed by Soviet Union and manufactured in India by HAL, is also known as Bahadur. ..
1. Which state is going to observe 2020 as Susashan Sankalp Varsh? [A] Uttar Pradesh[B] Gujarat[C] Haryana[D] Madhya Pradesh Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Haryana] Notes:Haryana is going to observe 2020 as good governance year. The state government had called for suggestions on reforms from public. This announcement came during the Good Governance Day Event, ..
1. When is “Good Governance Day” observed? [A] December 24[B] December 25[C] December 26[D] December 27 Show Answer Correct Answer: B [December 25] Notes:The Good Governance Day is observed on 25th December each year. It was initiated in 2014 to honor PM Vajpayee. Its objective is to spread awareness to the public about the accountability ..