Current Affairs Quiz – December, 2016
1. Which committee has submitted report on promoting digital payments to the Union Government? [A]Vinod Rai committee [B]Ajit Seth committee [C]H R Khan committee [D]Ratan Watal committee Answer: Ratan Watal committeeNotes: The Ratan Watal committee has recently submitted report on promoting digital payments to the Union Government. The committee has suggested a separate regulator to ..
1. “Swachh Swasth Sarvatra” initiative has been launched by the Union Health Ministry in collaboration with which union ministry? [A]Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation [B]Ministry of Finance [C]Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation [D]Ministry of AYUSH Answer: Ministry of Drinking Water and SanitationNotes: The Swachh Swasth Sarvatra is a joint initiative of the ..
1. Nedumkayam, which has become the India’s first cashless and digital tribal colony, is in which state/union territory? [A]Kerala [B]Tamil Nadu [C]Puducherry [D]Andhra Pradesh Answer: NedumkayamNotes: Nedumkayam, Nilambur in Malapuram District of Kerala has become the India’s first cashless and digital tribal colony. The people of this colony, in spite of threats from the Maoists, ..
1. “Atal Amrit Abhiyan” a health insurance scheme has been launched by which state government of India? [A]Assam [B]Haryana [C]Andhra Pradesh [D]Punjab Answer: AssamNotes: The Assam Government has recently launched a health insurance scheme “Atal-Amrit Abhiyan” to provide coverage against several critical illnesses. The scheme will offer coverage against 437 illnesses in six disease groups ..
1. “Aadhaar Pay” an aadhaar-linked cashless merchant solution has been launched by which bank? [A]State Bank of India [B]IDFC Bank [C]ICICI Bank [D]HDFC Bank Answer: IDFC BankNotes: IDFC Bank has recently launched the aadhaar-linked cashless merchant solution “Aadhaar Pay” that uses a retailers’ smartphone to enable digital payments. It has been developed by IDFC Bank ..