Page-3 of Current Affairs Quiz – December, 2014
1. India is to observe Good Governance Day on the birthday of __? [A]Jawaharlal Nehru [B]Atal Bihari Vajpayee [C]Shyama Prasad Mukherjee [D]Bal Gangadhar Tilak Atal Bihari Vajpayee Government will observe national ‘Good Governance Day’ on the birthday of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee i.e. 25th December each year. 2. Deodhar Trophy is associated with ..
1. The common industries in which hemp (cannabis) is used include: 1. Paper Industry 2. Construction Industry 3. Textile Industry Select the correct option from the codes given below: [A]Only 1 & 2 [B]Only 2 & 3 [C]Only 1 & 3 [D]1, 2 & 3 1, 2 & 3 Hemp is the common name for ..
1. Which among the following states of India is known as India’s Saffron centre? [A]Punjab [B]Jammu & Kashmir [C]Uttarakhand [D]Meghalaya Jammu & Kashmir 2. Which among the following Indian origin businessman of Canada is also known as “Warren Buffet of Canada”? [A]Rajesh Mazumder [B]Prem Watsa [C]Ananda Krishnan [D]Mickey Jagtiani Prem Watsa Prem Watsa is the ..
1. Sitara Devi, who passed away recently was a legendary maestro of __? [A]KathakDance [B]Bharatnatyam Dance [C]Hindustani Classical Music [D]Kuchipudi Dance Kathak Dance Kathak queen Sitara Devi died at the age of 94. She was honoured with the Legends of India Lifetime Achievement Award 2011 for her contribution to the classical dance genre for over ..
1. Which among the following is a movie inspired by the Arab Spring? [A] Scream of the ants [B] The President [C] The Silence [D] Desert Rose The President The 45th International Film Festival began at Goa with the screening of the movie “The President”, by famous Iranian director Mohsen Makhmalbaf. The film was inspired ..