Current Affairs Quiz – August, 2022
1. Which institution regulates the ‘Digital lending activities’ in India? [A] Ministry of Finance[B] Reserve Bank of India[C] National Payments Corporation of India[D] NITI Aayog Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Reserve Bank of India] Notes:The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released guidelines to strengthen the regulatory framework for digital lending activities. RBI also specified ..
1. Issey Miyake, who passed away recently, was associated with which field? [A] Agriculture[B] Design[C] Economics[D] Science Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Design] Notes:Veteran Japanese designer Issey Miyake passed away recently at the age of 84. He was known for his innovative technology-driven clothing designs, exhibitions and fragrances The Japanese designer was known for his ..
1. Which is the first global Big Tech Company to join the Open Network for Digital Commerce (ONDC)? [A] Google[B] Microsoft[C] Meta[D] Apple Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Microsoft] Notes:Microsoft has become the first global Big Tech Company to join the Open Network for Digital Commerce (ONDC). ONDC is an Indian government initiative for developing ..
1. Which Indian Armed Force launched the ‘Him Drone-a-thon’ programme? [A] Indian Air Force[B] Indian Navy[C] Indian Army[D] Indian Coast Guard Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Indian Army] Notes:The Indian Army has launched the ‘Him Drone-a-thon’ programme in association with the Drone Federation of India. The programme is connects all stake holders including industry, academia, ..
1. Who chairs the Governing Council meeting of NITI Aayog? [A] NITI Aayog CEO[B] President of India[C] Prime Minister of India[D] Union Finance Minister Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Prime Minister of India] Notes:Prime Minister Narendra Modi chaired the 7th Governing Council meeting of NITI Aayog in New Delhi. The Prime Minister is the ex-officio ..
1. ‘Yudh Abhyas’ is a military exercise held between India and which country? [A] Japan[B] USA[C] Australia[D] France Show Answer Correct Answer: B [USA] Notes:India and the US will conduct a fortnight-long mega military exercise named ‘Yudh Abhyas’ in Uttarakhand’s Auli in October 2022. The 18th edition of the exercise is scheduled to include number ..