Current Affairs Quiz – August, 2015
1. Which Indian organisation released Amar Chitra Katha & Aan Comics on inspirational stories of war heroes, recently? [A]Indian Navy [B]Indian Air Force [C]Indian Army [D]National Security Guard Show Answer Indian Army The Indian Army released Amar Chitra Katha and Aan Comics on inspirational stories of war heroes. India’s favorite storyteller, Amar Chitra Katha has ..
1. Which of the following is the host country for World Hindi Conference in September, 2015? [A]Nepal [B]India [C]SriLanka [D]Bangladesh Show Answer India India will host the 10th World Hindi Conference in Bhopal on September 10-12, 2015. The theme of this year’s conference is ‘Hindi Jagat: Vistar avm sambhavnai (the world of Hindi: expansion and ..
1. Who became the first Indian to win Ladies British amateur stroke-play Championship 2015? [A]Aditi Ashok [B]Aditi Bhandari [C]Aditi Jain [D]Aditi Kumari Show Answer Aditi Ashok Ace Indian golfer Aditi Ashok (17) became the first woman and youngest player from India to won the prestigious Ladies British amateur stroke-play Championship 2015 at Leeds, United Kingdom. ..
1. What does “NCRB” stands for__? [A]National Criminal Records Bureau [B]National Cricket Records Bureau [C]National Control Records Bureau [D]National Crime Records Bureau Show Answer National Crime Records Bureau The National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) is an Indian government agency responsible for collecting and analysing crime data as defined by the Indian Penal Code (IPC). It ..
1. Which Union ministry of India recently launched India Aspiration Fund (IAF) and SMILE scheme to aid small enterprises? [A]Ministry of Agriculture [B]Ministry of Finance [C]Ministry of Communications and Information Technology [D]Ministry of Human Resource Development Show Answer Ministry of Finance To provide soft loan for establishment of a Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME), ..