Current Affairs Quiz – August, 2012
1. Which among the following bank has recently launched a new digital marketing initiative -Click2Card – that would leverage the power of the web to provide convenience to credit card applicants? [A]HDFC [B]Punjab National Bank [C]SBI [D]SBH SBI Show Answer 2. In context with the priority sector lending norms in India, the foreign banks with ..
1. Heera Oil Fields are located on which among the following states of India? [A]Rajasthan [B]Maharashtra [C]Andhra Pradesh [D]Gujarat Maharashtra Recently, ONGC has by chance discovered a new oil reservoir could add nearly 58 million tonnes of initial oil in-place (IOIP) in ONGC’s producing D1 field, making it the third largest field in western offshore ..
1. Which among the following companies has recently taken over Sweden’s Ericsson to become the world’s largest telecoms-equipment- maker? [A]Samsung [B]Huawei [C]Nokia [D]LG Huawei Show Answer 2. Which among the following banks have recently come up with a new concept as India’s First Financial Supermarket in Jaipur? [A]State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur [B]State Bank ..
1. In August 2012, India has successfully tested its Prithvi II Missile. What is the range of this nuclear-capable Prithvi-II missile? [A]250 km [B]300 km [C]350 km [D]400 km 350 km Show Answer 2. Recently Union Tourism Ministry has granted heritage status to the Castle Naggar. In which among the following states is located Castle ..
1. At which among the following locations, the proposed National Institute of Biotic Stress Management (NIBSM) will be established? [A]Bhopal [B]Kolkata [C]Raipur [D]Patna Raipur The Union Cabinet has approved the proposal of Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Research and Education for the establishment of the National Institute of Biotic Stress Management (NIBSM) at Raipur ..