Current Affairs Quiz – April, 2022
1. “Special 301 Report”, which was seen in the news recently, is released by which country? [A] Russia[B] China[C] USA[D] Germany Show Answer Correct Answer: C [USA] Notes:The United States Trade Representative releases the “Special 301 Report” on effectiveness of US trading partners’ protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights. The recent report has placed ..
1. Which Union Ministry launched the commemorative event -“Enterprise India”? [A] Ministry of Commerce and Industry[B] Ministry of MSME[C] Ministry of External Affairs[D] Ministry of Science and Technology Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Ministry of MSME] Notes:Union Minister for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Shri Narayan Rane inaugurated the Ministry’s Mega Event- “Enterprise India” under ..
1. Which institution organised a National Level Workshop on “Innovative Agriculture”? [A] Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare[B] NITI Aayog[C] NABARD[D] Indian Council of Agriculture Research Show Answer Correct Answer: B [NITI Aayog] Notes:NITI Aayog, as a part of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav celebrations, organized a National Level Workshop on “Innovative Agriculture” in Vigyan Bhawan, ..
1. ‘Trilateral Development Corporation (TDC) Fund’ is a new diplomatic initiative of which country? [A] Russia[B] India[C] China[D] USA Show Answer Correct Answer: B [India] Notes:Union Ministry of External Affairs of India has recently launched a platform called the Trilateral Development Corporation (TDC). The fund would involve private sectors with state support for investments in ..
1. ‘Raisina Dialogue’ which was inaugurated recently, is a Conference in which field? [A] Foreign policy[B] Climate Change[C] Information and Communication Technology[D] Agriculture Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Foreign policy] Notes:Raisina Dialogue is India’s flagship foreign policy and geo-economics conference. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the seventh edition with the chief guest Ursula von der ..