Current Affairs Quiz – April, 2021
1. FACT rebel group, who were seen in the news recently, are associated with which country? [A] Sudan[B] Chad[C] Afghanistan[D] Nigeria Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Chad] Notes:Fighters of the Front for Change and Concord in Chad (FACT) rebel group was formed in 2016. The group said to have crossed into Chad recently with the ..
1. What is the rank of India in the World Press Freedom index 2021? [A] 142[B] 152[C] 162[D] 172 Show Answer Correct Answer: A  Notes:World Press Freedom Index 2021 is published by the international journalism not-for profit body, Reporters Without Borders (RSF). India is ranked 142, same as last year among the 180 countries ..
1. Which country launched its first ever mega food park project in India, at Fanidhar, Gujarat? [A] France[B] Israel[C] Italy[D] USA Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Italy] Notes:Italy has recently launched its first ever mega food park project in India involving food processing facilities. The pilot project “The Mega Food Park” was launched in virtual ..
1. Which country has drafted ‘Ecocide’ bill to punish acts of environmental damage? [A] Germany[B] France[C] New Zealand[D] Brazil Show Answer Correct Answer: B [France] Notes:The National Assembly of France has recently approved the creation of an “ecocide” offence, which seeks to punish acts of environmental damage. The bill will be applied to the most ..
1. Which technology company has entered the Renewable energy project in India? [A] Amazon[B] Facebook[C] Microsoft[D] Samsung Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Facebook] Notes:Technology and Social media giant Facebook has signed a deal to buy renewable energy in India. This is the first such deal of Facebook in the country. Facebook and CleanMax are working ..