Page-5 of 2021
1. Which international agency has adopted a political declaration to end AIDS by the year 2030? [A] UN General Assembly[B] IMF[C] WHO[D] UNICEF Show Answer Correct Answer: A [UN General Assembly] Notes:The General Assembly of the United Nations has called for an immediate action to end AIDS from the world by the year 2030. The ..
1. What is the expansion of CDN, with reference to the recent Global Internet outage? [A] Computerised Delivery Network[B] Content Delivery Network[C] Chip Delivery Network[D] Computer Data Network Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Content Delivery Network] Notes:Content Delivery Network (CDN) is a geographically distributed group of servers that work together to provide fast delivery of ..
1. EAGLE Act, which was making news recently, is associated with which country? [A] New Zealand[B] USA[C] Australia[D] Brazil Show Answer Correct Answer: B [USA] Notes:A bipartisan legislation was re-introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives to eliminate the per-country cap on employment-based green card. This new law is called as the EAGLE Act 2021. ..
1. Isaac Herzog, has been elected as the 11th president of which country? [A] Iran[B] Saudi Arabia[C] Austria[D] Israel Show Answer Correct Answer: D [Israel] Notes:Isaac Herzog has been elected as the 11th president of Israel, by way of a secret ballot. He is a labour leader and son of a former President. Isaac Herzog ..
1. The principal rainy season for the Indian subcontinent, June to September, is referred to as which season? [A] South-west Monsoon[B] North-east Monsoon[C] Rainy Season[D] Autumn Season Show Answer Correct Answer: A [South-west Monsoon] Notes:The principal rainy season for the Indian subcontinent, June to September, is referred to as the ‘Southwest Monsoon’ period. The India ..