Page-2 of 2021
1. Which institution has developed the first alternative to corneal transplantation in India? [A] AIIMS[B] JIPMER[C] IIT- Hyderabad[D] NIT- Tiruchirappalli Show Answer Correct Answer: C [IIT- Hyderabad] Notes:Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad (IIT-Hyderabad) researchers have recently developed an alternative to corneal transplantation. The research team have developed a hydrogel from discarded corneas from human and ..
1. What is the name of the tourism app recently launched by the Delhi Government? [A] My Delhi[B] Dekho Meri Dilli[C] Tour Delhi[D] Hamara Delhi Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Dekho Meri Dilli] Notes:The Government of Delhi has recently launched a mobile application named “Dekho Meri Dilli”. This has been designed and built by the ..
1. Recently, on which bank has RBI imposed a penalty of Rs 1 crore? [A] Cooperatieve Rabobank UA[B] Ahmednagar Merchant’s Cooperative Bank[C] Mahila Vikas Co-operative Bank[D] Durgapur Steel Peoples Cooperative Bank Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Cooperatieve Rabobank UA] Notes:Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on August 12, 2021 has imposed a penalty of Rs 1 ..
1. India’s National Institute of Ocean Technology has signed an agreement with which organization to develop Research Moored Array for African-Asian-Australian Monsoon Analysis and Prediction? [A] National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration[B] National Weather Service[C] Weather Underground[D] Accuweather Show Answer Correct Answer: A [National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration] Notes:Indian and American bodies have signed an agreement ..
1. What is India’s rank in the Global Youth Development Index? [A] 122[B] 121[C] 120[D] 131 Show Answer Correct Answer: A  Notes:India is ranked 122nd on a new Global Youth Development Index measuring the condition of young people across 181 countries, released by the Commonwealth Secretariat in London on 10th August, 2021. Singapore ranked ..