Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 for Sub-Inspector Posts
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the vacancies of Sub-Inspector. The upper age limit for these posts is 25 years and relaxation is applicable for various categories. The total number of posts is 10. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online using the link given below. The application has to be submitted on or before 30th April 2018. All the other details like selection criteria etc. are mentioned in the notification. The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written test and/or Interview. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully, the link is given below. This is a good chance for aspirants seeking job in Sikkim government.
About the Vacancies
- Sub-Inspector: 10 posts
- Should have a Degree from a recognized University
- Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages, viz. Nepali, Sikkimese, Bhutia, Lepcha or Limbooo.
- Should have valid local Employment Card.
- Between 18 years and 25 years (As on 28.02.2018)
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category. Ex-Serviceman & Others
- Rs 9300- Rs.34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs 3800/-
- 30th April 2018