RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 for Computor Posts
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur (RSMSSB) has invited applications from eligible and qualified candidates for recruitment to the posts of Computor. This is a good news for the candidates seeking job under Rajasthan government. The total number of posts is 400. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply by 27th March 2018. Candidates must have Graduation Degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Economics. The upper age limit is 25 years for these posts with relaxation applicable. The shortlisted candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 26300/- and will be shortlisted through an exam to be tentatively held in the last week of May. All the other details like selection criteria etc. are mentioned in the notification. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully, the link is given below.
About the Vacancies
- Computor – 400 posts
- Candidates must have Graduation Degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Economics from a University or institutions / Certificate of Part – I (ABC) from Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata.
- Applicants must have ‘O’ Level Certificate or computer knowledge through diploma courses
- Working Knowledge of Hindi and writing Hindi in Devnagri Script
- Knowledge of the Culture of Rajasthan.
- Lower age limit is 18 years and Upper age limit 35 years
- Relaxation in age applicable
- General: Rs 450/-
- OBC: Rs 350/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs 250/-
- 27th March 2018