World Geography MCQs
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
61. Which among the following is a galaxy ?
62. which among the following deserts is located in South America?
63. South Africa has 3 capitals. Which among the following sentences is correct regarding the three capitals of South Africa?
64. Great Britain comprises the England, Wales , Scotland & Northern Ireland. How much area of the entire UK is covered by England?
65. Which among the following is true regarding cyclones?
66. The Pamir Mountains in Central Asia are formed by the junction or knot of which of the following ?
67. Which among the following defines Pyroclastics correctly ?
68. Which among the following soil horizons is called Humus?
69. Which of the following two countries have largest electrified railway network in the world?
70. Which of the following regions dominates natural rubber production?