World Geography MCQs
World Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Physical Geography and World Geography for competitive examinations.
61. The Eternal City” is a nick name of ________?
62. Shale is an example of ?
63. World’s largest number of active volcanoes are found in which of the following oceans?
64. Which of the following river crosses equator twice?
65. Amazon river is the largest river in the world by volume and has the largest drainage basin in the world. This accounts for approximately what fraction of the world’s total river flow?
66. 180 degree longitude is also known as _ ___?
67. which among the following deserts is located in South America?
68. Flemish are the tribal inhabitants of which of the following countries?
69. Great Britain comprises the England, Wales , Scotland & Northern Ireland. How much area of the entire UK is covered by England?
70. In which of the following situation Lunar eclipse occurs?